Rated based on 2 persons per occupancy. Additional charge of $2 per person (7 years or older) per site.
Group and Club Discounts apply to daily rates only.
Cable TV is not available in Vallecito. Direct TV outlets are available at each site. You may bring your own Direct TV box or rent a box from the park for $2/day or $10/week. Because of our tree canopy, you may have to use our satellite system instead of your roof-top antenna.
Due to limited space we do not have a tenting area, and as a courtesy to our other guests we do not allow tents on RV sites.
Check out our Park Map
|50 amp Pull Thru & Back in||30 amp Premium & Pull Thru||Regular 30 amp|
April 15th thru June 14th and Sept. 6th thru Oct. 31st (Off Season)
Pull Thru &
30 amp Pull
Thru & Back
A credit card deposit of $25.00 is required to guarantee your reservation or Full payment for only one night. (Charged at time of reservation).
Must notify Blue Spruce RV Park & Cabins by 3:00 pm, seven (10) days prior to arrival date. Cancellations received before the deadline will receive a full refund less a $10 processing fee.
No refunds for early departures.
CHECK-IN AND CHECKOUT TIMES
CHECK-IN TIME: 3:00 pm
CHECKOUT TIME: 11:00 am
For your enjoyment and that of others, please take a few minutes to read our Park rules and regulations.
- Camper Courtesy – Please be considerate of others and do not cross other campsites. Loud, offensive or otherwise objectionable conduct is not welcome here.
- Quiet Time – 9:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Your Site – One camping unit and one vehicle parked in designated space per site. Please keep your site free of debris. We appreciate your help to keep the Park clean and natural looking. Sewer rings are mandatory. Clothes lines/dog runs are not permitted.
- Speed Limit 5 MPH – Park roads are for traveling from road to site, walking and bicycling.
- Campfires – Are allowed in fire rings only. Please do not move fire rings or leave fires unattended. Campfires must be extinguished before going to bed. Barbecue grills cannot be used on Park tables. All open fires are subject to local fire department regulations and restrictions.
- Pets - Welcome! They must not annoy other guests and must be kept on a 6ft leash at all times. Do not leave pets unattended in RV's or cabins. Owners are responsible for clean up after their pets - in the park and on the neighborhood properties.
- Propane – Please check schedule at office. AmeriGas will fill motor homes, call 970.884.2629.
- Trash – Help protect the wildlife! All trash must be bagged and disposed of in designated receptacles. The animals have a very keen sense of smell and a good memory.
- Fish Cleaning - Please always clean fish at marina. Fish disposed of at park must be frozen, securely wrapped, and placed in trash receptacle the day of pick up - Thursday.
- Extra Vehicles, Boats and Trailers – Arrangements can be made at the office for additional parking at $3.00 a day.
- Tenancy – Termination of tenancy can result for violation of these guidelines or for any unreasonable conduct. Campers and guests are here at their own risk and must accept responsibility for their actions. Park ownership assumes no responsibility for accidents, injury, or loss of property of any kind.
- Limit 2 person per site, additional guests $2.00.No tents on RV sites.
Thank you for reviewing our rules and regulations. We wish for all our guests to have a most enjoyable experience with us at the Blue Spruce RV Park & Cabins.